Parker offers fittings that provide leak free solutions. Fitting styles include – hydraulic, pneumatic and instrumentation.
Parker fittings generally connect a hose assembly to a port or adapter and are manufactured to meet or exceed industrial specification requirements of SAE, ISO, DIN, DOT and JIS standards.
Fittings from Parker are available in a variety of styles including:
Parker fitting facts
- High purity and process fittings
- 37 and 45 degree flare fittings
- Compression, bite type, o-ring face seal fittings
- Straight thread, pipe, flange and barb fittings
- Sanitary, steam and internally expanded fittings
- Swivel, Universal and interlocking clamp fittings
- Permanent crimp fittings
- Push-Lok, Push to connect and air hose fittings
- Skive type fittings (ParLock)
- Hydraulic hose permanent (Parkrimp®) and reusable fittings
Parker’s vast product offering of fittings are available in many configurations, including:
- Straight fittings
- 45 degree elbow / 90 degree elbow fittings
- Tee fittings
Parker’s fitting product line includes jump and reducing fitting options. Custom fittings are also available.